Monday 11 August 2014

Transition



       Hello family and friends. As most of you know, I am finishing up my last week with urban promise. It's crazy to wrap my mind around the fact that I am finishing. These two years have been incredible, these kids and this ministry have become my family. I am so blessed and thankful for all the things God has taught me in my walk with him being here.

I am  both excited and nervous as I prepare to transition to a full time missionary role with youth unlimited. God is teaching me a lot about faith, this is a big step for me. I am looking to him to provide financially for me, a place to live, a place to belong in this ministry and guidance in this new role.

I have created this blog so I can include you in this adventure I am on with God, and the work he is doing through light patrol homeless ministry. I would really appreciate your prayers at this time as I finish with UrbanPromise, and fully commit to Light Patrol.

I am in need of people who can help with my financial support, I am praying God would be leading the people he wants to come alongside me to provide with my financial needs. Monthly supporters are a big prayer for me, as the consistency is nice to count on.

Thank you for taking time to care about me, for many of you I am so far away, and I miss you all dearly. I am so very grateful and blessed by your prayers and interest in my life. Looking for ward to sharing more, and connecting more with you as time goes on.

Love & hugs

Jess

http://lightpatrol.ca/














No comments:

Post a Comment